WE TREAT EATING DISORDERS
Tapestry offers a comprehensive eating disorder treatment program that serves adults and adolescents. We provide an ongoing continuum of care, from residential treatment to partial hospitalization day programs and aftercare. We’ll work with you to restore sustainable eating patterns and establish a steady BMI.
You don’t have to walk this path alone; we partner with you to reach your goals, and we’ll assist you in accomplishing each step necessary for ongoing recovery. Our clients are in control of their recovery, and our staff are here to provide the skills and support needed to recover.
At Tapestry Eating Disorder Treatment Centers, our goal is to:
- Restore your health
- Help you find balance
- Improve your well-being
Individualized Treatment Programs
Tapestry provides flexible eating disorder treatment programs, available in multiple levels of care to suit your needs.
Therapy Options to Meet Your Needs
Tapestry takes a whole-body approach to treatment. We focus on the health of the whole, rather than just the symptoms of the parts.
This means addressing your needs physically, mentally, spiritually and nutritionally. During treatment at Tapestry, clients will engage in a number of treatment types, some of which may include:
- Individual therapy sessions
- Family therapy
- Nutrition sessions with a registered dietitian
- Menu planning, food preparation and mealtime support
- Dietitian-supported grocery shopping and restaurant dining
- Therapeutic groups, including dialectical behavioral therapy skills, body image, attachment, substance abuse recovery and nutrition education
- Balanced body work, including yoga, massage and Reiki
- Art therapy
- Eye movement desensitization and reprogramming
- Equine therapy
- Medical monitoring and medication management
Everything combined made this the most encouraging, helpful and meaningful therapeutic process I could have ever imagined.